With a flight of 11h53 and 736 kilometres covered, Alex Béjat, Paul Henry Carail, and their teammates set a new French distance record with our Eco Balloon! One more challenge taken up!
What an aventure !
- Take off at 5h from Saint Gervais (Gard) in France
- Landing at 16:53 in Staudt, Germany
- 11h53 flight and 736kms
- 340kg of gas on board / 285kg consumed
- Average consumption 23.75kg/h
- 3700m3 Balloon 60% Eco
- Average speed 63.58km/h and peaks at 107km/h
- Old record 641.63kms / + 94.37kms
Congratulations again to the pilots and their teammates for this record and these photos that make us dream!
A beautiful adventure that flies our brand’s colours, Xavier Milhade Vignobles, very high !
Many ideas are in progress and others are still bubbling to combine our passions for wine and hot-air balloon !